Paternity Testing Services NY
Select A DNA Test
A Paternity Test is a test that helps determine the biological relationship between a father and a child.
A Maternity Test is a test that helps determine the biological relationship between a Mother and a child.
A Sibling DNA Test is a test that helps determine the biological relationship between two or more alleged siblings.
Additional DNA Relationship Testing services such as Avuncular DNA Testing, Grand Parent DNA Testing
WE SERVICE THE FIVE BOROUGHS & SURROUNDING AREAS
Why Choose Us?
DNA Tests NYC provides Paternity, Maternity, Siblingship, immigration and other DNA Relationship Testing services to families throughout New York City. We provide the attention your case needs while also providing the care you deserve to provide families with the best DNA Testing experience.
Since 2004, thousands of families have trusted DNA Tests NYC to handle their relationship testing needs. Our commitment is to help you find the answers you deserve.
This is why DNA Tests NYC is the #1 choice for DNA paternity testing services by both legal and medical professionals in both New York City.
What To Expect From Our Service
- Fast, Accurate and Affordable DNA results in 2-3 business days
- DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
- Easy Appointment set-up
- No additional cost Mobile DNA Sample Collection services for New York City residents (selected areas)
- No Hidden Fees
- Facilities that we partner with are accredited by AABB to conduct legal, chain of custody testing.
- Results are recognized by USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Courts
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a paternity test lab near me?
Yes. We have an easy to get midtown location accessible by all trains and buses. DNA Tests NYC also provides mobile DNA sample collections services if you are unable to travel to our office.
Is it fast?
Yes. Results are completed within 2-3 business days. We also provide next day results if necessary for a small additional cost. Your result will be emailed and a physical copy of a result